Kid-friendly accommodation in the Blue Mountains
The Blue Mountains Holiday House has been set up for providing for children as the utmost importance. The owners have three small children themselves and are fully aware that a great holiday depends on whether the children are happy and fully catered for.
The owners have stayed at many holiday houses and resorts worldwide and could not find a large holiday home close to Sydney that mixed style with a family friendly environment. Hence the Blue Mountains Holiday House and Meadow Mountain Lodge at Berry were born.
Kids are fully occupied so the adults can sit back and enjoy a well deserved break
There is something for all ages from birth to teenage years. Our aim was that children would be fully occupied so that the adults could sit back and enjoy a well deserved break and be refreshed in this amazing, great value property.
Kids’ fun and facilities
- Fully enclosed playground with cubby fort, slide, BBQ and large table setting
- Sandpit with sand toys/games
- Relax inside while the children play safely in this area
- Table tennis
- Wide range of DVDs and books for all ages
- Playstation 2 set up on a separate TV with games
- 5 acres of grounds for play, soccer and exploring
Kids golf lessons
With the house located opposite the award-winning Wentworth Falls Country Club’s golf course, it’s a great opportunity for kids to be introduced to the game of golf or improve their skills. Pro golfer Dale is available to coach up to 12 children for $100 per hour (only $8.50 per child if 12 children participate). He is covered for all insurance and child protection, and golf clubs can be hired in the shop. Visit website.
Things to do with kids in the Blue Mountains
- Visit the Wentworth Falls Country Club restaurant with separate kids play area (across the road)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout and bushwalk (4 mins drive)
- The Edge Cinema (8 mins drive)
- Blue Mountains Trolley Tours (8 mins drive)
- High n Wild Adventures – climbing and bush adventures for teenagers (9 mins drive)
- Scenic World – a must for interstate and overseas visitors (9 mins drive)
- Blue Mountains Double Decker Explorer Bus (9 mins drive)
- Kids Kingdom Aquatic Centre (9 mins drive)
- Zig Zag Railway (35 mins drive)
- Ice skating – great for a rainy day (40 mins drive)
- Jenolan Caves (60 mins drive)
Things to do with kids on your way to/from the Mountains
- Nanas Teddies & Toys – Australia’s largest award-winning teddy store (30 mins drive)
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (60 mins drive)
- Wet n Wild Sydney (70 mins drive)
Sign up to receive special offers
Or stay in our South Coast house
Located in Berry just 2 hours south of Sydney, this house is ideal for up to 18 people and also has fantastic children’s facilities. Visit website.